Sunday, October 7, 2018

Ready for the Gallery


OK -- the five paintings I've been slaving over for months are finished, varnished and framed. They're ready for the gallery.

snow, desert, Arches National park, Four Peaks Mountain, Maroon Bells, fall, autumn, aspen, Colorado, CO, Arizona, AZ, Utah, UT, Monument Valley, Yei Bi Chei, The Totem, red rocks, cactus, saguaro, desert, landscape, mountains, desert bighorn sheep, great horned owl

It may not seem like much, but it takes a long time when one paints the way I do. I paint in transparent layers, so it's like doing the same painting over and over and over again! The results are worth it, but it's not for those who want to get a lot done in a short time period!

I'll repeat the gallery's address plus their phone number which I didn't have last time:

60WestGallery Fine Arts
220 E Wickenburg Way
Wickenburg, AZ
541-206-2543 

The gallery's "soft opening" is October 11, 2018. If nothing goes wrong, I should have my paintings there in time, along with several other artists plus the owner who is himself an artist. 

I can't come for the opening (or the grand opening in November), but I'll be there in spirit -- and my paintings will be there! I hope you have a chance to drop by and see the offerings.

Mark Junge
www.SouthwestSpaces.com
www.MarkJunge.com
www.FineArtAmerica.com (for prints)

 

No comments: