Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sedona


Sedona is the title of my latest painting. It depicts Cathedral Rocks just outside of Sedona, AZ. The size is 8" x 10" / 20cm x 25cm.

Sedona, Oak Creek, Oak Creek Crossing, Cathedral Rocks, red rocks, AZ, Arizona, clouds, cloud shadows, autumn, fall, water, reflection, blue sky, Southwest, southwestern
Sedona                                                8" x 10"




Besides being a beautiful area, Sedona, Arizona is reputed to be a place of mystical energy and vortexes and such. I won't pretend I understand all that, but I'm hoping I captured just a little of that mystery.

I'll soon be sending this to the gallery in Wickenburg, AZ. In case you'd like to visit this and other paintings of mine, here is the address and telephone number:

60WestGallery Fine Arts
220 E. Wickenburg Way
Wickenburg, AZ
541-206-2543

Maybe I'll bump into you there! Thank you for your support!

Mark Junge
www.SouthwestSpaces.com
www.MarkJunge.com
www.FineArtAmerica.com (prints)
 

No comments: