Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The Dance


The Dance is my latest painting -- only slightly surreal this time as compared to my other surrealistic paintings.

art,painting,surreal,surrealism,surrealistic,women,girls,fingerlock,interracial,light,beam,rays,girls,hold hands
The Dance                              11" x 14" / 28cm x 36cm




The image was inspired by a Greek folk dance class I happened to be watching many years ago. (The bubbles were not there, of course).

So what does it mean? As usual, I prefer to leave that up to the viewer. Some friends thought it's a reference to togetherness, solidarity among women, women's rights, racial equality, on and on.

Some day, I'll need to find a gallery or show where the public may view the paintings in real life -- for those who need some surreal moments in their lives!




No comments: