Thursday, April 2, 2009

Three Exhibits



I was juried into the show in San Diego! It's hard to believe, but now I have works in three different shows and locations:


  • Gallery 21, Spanish Village in Balboa Park, San Diego, CA, April 2-13, 2009;
  • Hi-Desert Nature Museum, Yucca Valley, CA, ; March 7 - April 25, 2009;
  • Twentynine Palms Art Gallery, Twentynine Palms, CA, March 30 - April 28, 2009.

All paintings in these shows are, of course, desert paintings. It'll be interesting to see how desert paintings go over in a seaside community.

The paintings in the San Diego show are featured above. So if you're in any of these areas within the dates I mentioned, stop by and have a look. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me through my Website at http://www.southwestspaces.com.

No comments: