Saturday, July 29, 2017

Ambiguous Strangers


Ambiguous Strangers is the mysterious name I gave to my latest mysterious and surreal painting.

art,painting,surreal,surrealistic,surrealism,Mojave,desert,Joshua Tree National Park,yellow,figures,London Bridge,dream,dreamscape,hands,interlock,interlace,clasp,hands
Ambiguous Strangers       18" x 24" / 46cm x 61cm
As usual, I prefer not to try and explain what's going on here. I like it when viewers read into it their own experiences and viewpoints.

I'm simply painting the ideas and images that pop into my head -- dreamscapes; lands that seem like they could exist, but don't -- except in an artist's mind.

Enjoy, and contemplate!

(This piece and others will appear on a yet-to-be-launched website called www.SurrealMark.com. I hope to have it up later this year).

www.SouthwestSpaces.com
www.MarkJunge.com


No comments: