Sunday, July 5, 2015

Not-So-Boring (for Me) Statistics


I had to take a minute to look over the statistics that we bloggers get. Just to satisfy my curiosity. I'm a curious sort -- what can I say?

Not including this post: I've written 391 posts since I started this, with 11,784 views. Not bad -- I guess!

Many, many posts have only one or NO views, especially in the beginning years. It has picked up in the last couple of years, and six posts caught the attention of more than 100 readers each. They are, in descending order:
  • 648 views   Desert Painting in the Dutch Tradition   11-29-2009
  • 450    "         Jean-Léon Gérôme   8-28-2010
  • 285    "         Desert Hills   1-23-2009
  • 156    "         Kelly Clarkson and Fat-Ness   5-31-2009
  • 149    "         Additional Website URL   1-22-2009
  • 105    "         Desert Shack   11-05-2008
Don't know what it all means. I assume my piece on Gérôme got some hits because people were looking either for his artwork or for information about the man. Kelly Clarkson -- well, I wrote about how much I love a little plumpness in women -- many guys do, in fact, and don't care for the skinny, "concentration camp" look the entertainment industry constantly sells us.

I AM surprised that a post about a second URL (www.MarkJunge.com) I created, which will redirect the viewer to my "main" URL (www.SouthwestSpaces.com), got as much attention as it did!

My blog is useful to me in other ways, too -- it helps me look up events that happened and I can't remember the dates for. I.e., I never remember when I was officially diagnosed with Type II diabetes. But I wrote about it here in May 31, 2011. So it's been over four years ago.

Lately, my posts have been getting anywhere from a dozen to three dozen viewers. Nice to know friends out there have "discovered" me!

Thanks, everybody! We'll meet here again soon!


Postscript: how about an image of Kelly Clarkson in February, 2015 to finish this off?


Kelly Clarkson,plus-sized,plump,chubby,cuddly,fat,overweight
Kelly Clarkson -- plus-size beauty!


No comments: